Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cop can't protect his girlfriend from another cop.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And it doesn't matter that the people you agree with think you're a stupid baboon.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

That sentence isn't parsing
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

So they're right?

Comment

Who the hell are you talking about?

Comment

How many people think you are a stupid baboon?

Comment

I'm assuming that you do, but nobody else comes to mind. And I certainly don't agree with you, so what you're saying isn't parsing.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                I'm assuming that you do, but nobody else comes to mind. And I certainly don't agree with you, so what you're saying isn't parsing.
                How long did it take you to stop denying that you had a problem with drugs and alcohol?

Comment

You are scum and I regret having revealed any personal information whatsoever to you - I'm not about to compound that mistake.

Comment

I think you're a very intelligent baboon, loinburger.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                      You are scum and I regret having revealed any personal information whatsoever to you - I'm not about to compound that mistake.
                      If that's scummy what is falsely accusing people of not taking care of their children, abusing their spouse and all women, and threatening murder?

Comment

It's not a false accusation if you've admitted to it.

Comment

If that's scummy what is falsely accusing people of not taking care of their children, abusing their spouse and all women, and threatening murder?
                          you did all those things (at least said you did on this forum) you utter ****bag.
                          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Now I feel bad, NOT!

Comment

I wish you all the best kidicious but part of that wish is that you'd find the help you need and deserve which might preclude you from posting here.
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                                I wish you all the best kidicious but part of that wish is that you'd find the help you need and deserve which might preclude you from posting here.
                                Do you even know where your balls are now?

Comment

Working...
                                X