The USA. Worse than... Africa!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The USA. Worse than... Africa!

On The Daily Show, host Jon Stewart invited on South African Trevor Noah to give Americans his outsider’s view of how things are going in the United States. Luckily for us, Noah is a comedian because if we weren’t laughing, we’d have to cry: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/12...-pretty-video/

Can we please quarantine Texas :P

Oh and please don't delete my tread!
    "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

A comedy show?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Oddly astute for you, Kid. Yes, the US is a comedy show to the rest of the world - even the Russians are laughing at you and they have a **** sense of humour.
      "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Haters
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

USA! Freedom!
          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Trevor Noah is a funny guy, but he needs to learn that he's a fake news correspondent now and not a stand-up comic. Look at Jon, not the audience.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
            X