Friday night..,. and i'm here at poly drunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday night..,. and i'm here at poly drunk

that's it... not muych nore to this thread. only that maybe it will make people think.

how much is too iuch foor a new houser? no oneknows.

that's satyinf something about people........ naybe more about people with petrs.\

I dunno, makes you think.

It sure does.

Comment

the first catch of the day! post count!

Comment

How much is too much for a what? House?
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

welllll... drunk, wife watching house hunters... I dunno. I guess there are a lot of rich peple.

Comment

Enjoy the evening, and be careful so the day tomorrow isn't totally ruined. I enjoy some good alcohol, but I've never understood the wish to drink so much it does that.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

well... I think It's because of life and the reasons that life brings to those who enjoy life as life was meant to be enjoyed by those who are alive.

Comment

sup, MWHC? last night i had a spectacular and catastrophic beverage failure, and now my brand new keyboard sucks, and i somehow ****ed my monitor up, too.
                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Mmmmhmm. "Beverage" failure. We all know what you really spilled on your keyboard.

Comment

it happens... me good. ready for winter... hopefully will notl leave the hosue for two or so months.... how you doing SB?

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                      well... I think It's because of life and the reasons that life brings to those who enjoy life as life was meant to be enjoyed by those who are alive.
                      I feel life is better enjoyed while not in a day thereafter pain, but if it's your cup of tea, enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                        the first catch of the day! post count!
                        What, are rebel ships coming into this sector?
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

it's my cup or booze for sure. why not I say... 100 years from now we're all dust anyway.

Comment

I'm particulary fond of whisky and cognac. Bare, no water or ice here, thank you! For wine I like red. White is not really my cup of tea. Beer is good, but far down on the list.

Comment

Poly doesn't enough drunk threads these days.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X