Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why don't my threads ever stay on the front page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two pisses of string walk into a bar. The bartender says "get out, we don't serve strings here!" They leave.

One string says to the other "I know how we can get a drink here. Just follow my lead.

"First, make a loop in yourself and stick your head though it, like this. Good. Now pull yourself tight. Excellent.

"Now, muss up your hair really, really good, like this. Great. Let's head back in."

They go back in, and the bartender says, "hey, aren't you the two strings I just kicked out of here?"

The first string says, "I'm a frayed knot."
    The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
    - A. Lincoln

Comment

• Happy B'Day!!! from page 8

There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

• Happy birthday, AH. Hope you're well.

As your gift, we will redouble our efforts to keep this thread on Page 1.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
          X