<redacted by the Poly FBI>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <redacted by the Poly FBI>

Yet another thread is mysteriously gone, this time the Parody Man thread from yesterday. It's not in the OT or in my subscribed threads, and I posted in it.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Dammit that thrade had Potential!
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I made fun of Tingkai in it and I forgot that he's secretly a moderator
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Clearly Aeson will have to be banned.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

It came too close to revealing Aeson's secret plan to crush the final remaining obstacles to his Filipino sex trafficking ring. Poly was the last bastion of resistance to his woman selling ways, and as such we must be destroyed by any means necessary. In this case, the means involved are Ben and Kidicious. At this point we can either hold up our hands and act like the ****ing French, or we can stand up like men, raise our keyboards and sabres to the sky and scream 'NOT IN OUR ****ING NAME!!!'

Comment

I will look into it more later. Big storm here last night and no power yet. There is no moderator or admin log event involving that thread.

As for my chosen method of destroying you Ken, I will continue to keep Poly running so you can continue posting

Comment

cKould a disgruntled Poaster that still has mod Powars delete Poasts and thrades without it showing uP in the log? Similar to what Dale did to Asher?

Or is the log automaticK?
              Order of the Fly

Comment

I assumed it had been deleted because it was stupid and borderline rules-wise.

Also, MOBIUS posting by another name is really transparent and I doubt he was fooling anyone.

Comment

Poly FBI? More like the PIA

Click image for larger version

Name:	ok_091913_pia-mia.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	116.4 KB
ID:	9101316
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

What the hell is wrong with her teeth?
                    Order of the Fly

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                      I assumed it had been deleted because it was stupid and borderline rules-wise.

Also, MOBIUS posting by another name is really transparent and I doubt he was fooling anyone.
                      WTF are you spewing about now!? Obviously I AM MOBIUS is me you pissant dickhead...

I couldn't have made it any clearer and Tweedle Dumber here has come out as if this is some kind of major ****ing discovery!

FYI, I AM I AM MOBIUS and I AM I AM I AM MOBIUS are also me...
                      "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post

FYI, I AM I AM MOBIUS and I AM I AM I AM MOBIUS are also me...
                        i'm shocked.
                        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

i'm i'm shocked.
                          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

who said that?
                            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Jerry?
                              Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
                              X