Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon

Well...

Could we get Amazon.co.uk address as well?
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Are you not actually in some tiny ass town in Croatia?

Comment

So?
      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Amazon UK now ships to Croatia according to that link. Apparently, they just started because last year they didn't but they started shipping to Croatia in mid 2014.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Rates and shipping times to Croatia for purchases made on Amazon's UK website. Standard shipping is 7-10 days, priority shipping is 2-4 days. Costs vary from free to a per kg charge. Amazon Prime customers still get free or discounted shipping as well as price reductions so it is worth it to buy the membership if you intend to buy regularly or even just a few items. Amazon Prime members also get a free use of Amazon's internet steaming video service for television programs and movies.

Comment

I don't know if you are in the market for a tablet but at least when I bought my Kindle Amazon was offering a promotion where if you buy any Kindle you get a free one year membership to Amazon Prime at no additional cost.

Comment

Amazon is good. I can understand your desire for a means.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	772d83067f3775c2b7a57e2c2363d958.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	12.5 KB
ID:	9101311

Amazon.
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I'll update the link to include ones for other regions. Thanks for reminding me.

Comment

Ok, there's links to the UK, CA, FR, and DE Amazon stores now.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                      Ok, there's links to the UK, CA, FR, and DE Amazon stores now.
                      What about India, Brazil and Australia?
                      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I don't see an Australian one.

There's still Japan, China, Spain, Italy, and India I need to sign up for.

Comment

Well then? Suppose Dashi moves back to China and orders from amazon.cn?
                          DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Aeson
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
                              Well then? Suppose Dashi moves back to China and orders from amazon.cn?
                              The new stories about Chinese students will more than cover the bill ...

Comment

Working...
                              X