Life's little pleasures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed

Nothing wrong with that. The key is to commit. Most people don't commit. Most guys under 25 don't even get it that to get the girl, it's all about looking into their eyes and that's where it starts. That's when express interest and know if it is OK or if you keep scanning. If you look at a woman, and then look away to scan other women, they never come talk to you, they get it. So committing is the name of the game. Or if you're the one looking away and back, that's also showing interest as a submissive person. Women like that too Showing interest is a very primitive thing at the end, and when you play the simple game, you don't have to be a peacock. Actually, I'll teach this to my son so he stops wasting his teenage years thinking it's some other way...
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
      It is raining this morning and I saw the most perfect, most vividly colorful rainbow I have ever seen in my entire life. It was so bright and you could perfectly see the ROYGBIV color sequence.

What are some of life's little pleasures which you enjoy?
      Blowjobs and sandwiches
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
        Weed and junk food
        I would also not turn this away.
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

When one of the very attractive actresses I frequently work with wears an outfit designed to excite. I'm polite, so I always thank them.
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

When your wife takes care of the kid on Saturday morning and lets you sleep in.
            Graffiti in a public toilet
            Do not require skill or wit
            Among the **** we all are poets
            Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
              When your wife takes care of the kid on Saturday morning and lets you sleep in.
              I'll raise all in with no wife.
              In da butt.
              "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
              THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
              "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                A scientist would argue that you didn't. You saw ROYGBV. There is no indigo.
                In the immortal words of Venom: Lies. ALL LIES!
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Passing by the adjacent building to mine and hearing a girl melodically practising phonetics with a piano in the background.
                  It almost lifted my splitting headache. (that and two depon x1.000mg, one double cheeseburger, french fries, large coke, and a red bull)

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                    Blowjobs and sandwiches
                    One of those is wayyyyy better, until you turn 70, and then they are comparable.
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                      It is raining this morning and I saw the most perfect, most vividly colorful rainbow I have ever seen in my entire life. It was so bright and you could perfectly see the ROYGBIV color sequence.

What are some of life's little pleasures which you enjoy?
                      We had to do surgery on our 10 year old cat this Wed, and on the way to the vet hospital which did the surgery (90mile trip), we saw 7 - that's right?!? Seven, rainbows, like every 15 miles or so, one when we started from our town and the last one in Zagreb some of them the brightest that I ever saw.

Sadly we had to put her to sleep as she had liver cancer ... it was all super fast as it was less than a week since we figured something is not right and went to the local vet the first time, until the end... so don't know what to think about it, except that rainbows are always pretty, and this made it all a little easier to let go.

Anyhow here she is, just two months ago.
                      Attached Files
                      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

What a beautiful cat. Lots of love!

Comment

Thanks & yes - she was beautiful and a great companion all these years.
                          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

The aroma of freshly roasted and ground Kenya Peaberry coffee beans.

The sight of a politician (any variety) making fool of themselves in public.

Watching Prince Charles dance the watusi with/without ethnic costume or regalia (add your preferred traditional dance/activity) in the worst dad dancing at a wedding way.
                            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                            X