No announcement yet.

Can't sleep dammit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see you have a shared love for fuzzy rhetoric devoid of all things concrete.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

i see that you, as always, have nothing to say.
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

The difference being I don't use quite as many words to do that.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
          unfortunately many of those people are attracted to a right-wing message based on 'national sovereignty' and blaming foreigners, rather than the real culprits.
          nazism/fascism are capitalism's b!tches. Usually it unleashes them when it squirms. This has been an historical fact ever since WW2 in so many countries so I don't know why some people are either surprised or perplexed (not talking about you of course but generally). They should really read some history. It solves many puzzles and questions.

Comment

Working...
          X