Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fellows, what do we know about the Chinese?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
    That may hold some water.
    The japanese girl I knew, while certaintly being cute, she displayed what can politely be described as timidity. To the point that you'd think she was made from rice paper that would tear in front of an extrovent mediterranean personality. Had to be carerful like walking on broken glass.
    No such worries with italian girls though.
    You failed in not doing this:

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.
    In da butt.
    "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
    THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
    "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

The unbeatable suckiness of the song has assured it a place in eurovision immortality

Comment

a better version

Comment

I've actually dated Chinese women from CHINA!!! Everything I said is verifiable fact.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Pekka View Post
            So has anyone EVER met a nice Chinese girl/woman?

I know it's true what has been said; She's 32, she is probably under a pressure to have kids from her family as well. WOmen in general at that age think about kids. Are we having them or not? A friend of mine jsut broke up with her GF because she wanted kids bad. It was we have kids or we break up, so they broke up.

I'm not even totally against having kids.

The one thing that is a bit scary to me, as was pointed out, was that she is definitely not naturalized - not yet. She does speak some Finnish and wants to stay here and not go back to China, and also said she understands I already have kids so I'm not into having lots more. So two things right there; She already sees me as live stock, ready to give her babies but then again, one is enough.

I will NOT move fast anywhere, I need to go slow, I will not let her beauty distract me, thanks Sava for painting tha timage in the back of my head, not something I want. And I will probably never marry her. If I do.... PRENUP! It will be like a romantic thing with lawyers. The house is my kids' house, period. I fought hard for it, I survived for it so I can pay it and give it to them, I'm not going to let any new people do what my ex tried to accomplish.

I've already decided that I prefer not to marry in the future, but in case it happens, it happens because I want to, I will be the one proposing (yeah, y ex proposed me....and I hesitated, didn't want to make her feel bad.... yeah, that's a sign NOT to marry! I learned a lot from that). And there will be a prenup and no lady friend of mine will dictate anything. I'm free now. We can live and grow together, but that includes me as well.

In conclusion, the prenup will give any future partner nothing but in the best case the possibility to live in this house for a certain amount of time. If I really fall in love, then probably for a long time, liek the rest of her life. But that's it. The house belongs to my kids. I won't betray them or let them down, ever.

We'll see how it goes. Of course I will have to be brutally honest about everything. She either deals with it or doesn't.

That's one of the basic issues now, all the ladies I want to meet are 30+, and they 1) have kids, which is OK, or 2) they want kids, which is OK up to a point but puts a pressure on me. Besides, I have to check with the doctors if it's OK, they said before that this is not something that is inherited by my kids,nor did I get it from my parents or grand parents so should be fine but I'll double check.
            Chinese people don't like honest, especially Chinese women. They see it as a sign of weakness. Are you not clever and considerate enough to come up with a good lie?
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I need something to wash down S.A.G.A.P.o and tickle my penis

Comment

OK I know enough about this Chinese woman that I'm sure that's it. Pretty yeah, but also pretty damn demanding. I thought Asian people were famously the opposite? Not this one! Also, I think she is a bit crazy.

Aaaanyway, oh well. I'm glad I was not convicted into lifetime of that.
                In da butt.
                "Do not worry if others do not understand you. Instead worry if you do not understand others." - Confucius
                THE UNDEFEATED SUPERCITIZEN w:4 t:2 l:1 (DON'T ASK!)
                "God is dead" - Nietzsche. "Nietzsche is dead" - God.

Comment

Working...
                X