No announcement yet.

This is why I love Boris Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just saying the reason these so called "pick up artists" advise men to be jerks is because it often works. So, if these feminists are so upset about a guy telling other guys to be jerks then why not educate women to stop dating jerks and end the whole game? That would be much harder to do and require more effort then simply trying to extrajudicially punish someone because you don't like them but it would work.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Niceness is almost always more effective than *******yness.

in my experience
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I am nearly certain that the "negging" thing doesn't actually ****ing work.

Comment

a rebelious atmosphere that exhumes self confidence and independence is intoxicating
          after a certain age though, maybe reliability takes the first sit.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
            I am nearly certain that the "negging" thing doesn't actually ****ing work.
            Indeed. If pick-up artists have above average success (and I've seen no data either way on this), my guess is it comes down to them simply asking more women out than most men do.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

That's absolutely true.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                **** the haters that shirt was fantastic.
                qft

his tattoos, on the other hand....:barf:
                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                  In other words he's like every tech nerd in the world ever. I once sat in a meeting with a major tech corporation with a tech guy on our side who was wearing a rock t-shirt with huge sweat patches under the arms. You just tend to expect it from techies.
                  That just makes it even better when you meet exceed expectations and come dressed appropriately though. But the dude works for a space agency he's cooler than any of us will ever be who gives a ****.
                  If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                  ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Dr Matt Taylor also has tattoos. He should have covered them us, damn sexist, satanist, biker, atheist, dresses-like-your-dad, Nazi...
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Taylor: “The people I work with don’t judge me by my looks but only by the work I have done and can do. Simple.”

Meanwhile the Germans enjoy making the usual puns out of the Rosette (=Sphincter) mission out of Darmstadt (literally Colon-City).
                      Such Good Times we live in.
                      Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                        I like his name. No one famous is named Boris anymore.

Don't make me post rocky and Bullwinkle stuff. If I have to the squirrel gets it.

Comment

every time i hear "Boris" I think of Boris ****ing Mironov

Hawks fans will understand
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                            Niceness is almost always more effective than *******yness.

in my experience
                            Indeed. I have always said it pays to be nice (unless that person is ben). I am also reminded of a guy who was half serb and half croat who lived in a Bosnian town which changed hands a bunch of times during the Yugoslav civil war. Each time one side took the town they wanted to kill everyone from the otherside but each time people would speak up to not execute him because he was just such a nice guy. Everyone liked him, he always had a sympathetic ear, he was always nice and fair to everyone else, and he always spoke up in other peoples' defense.

The moral of the story is it costs very little to be the nice guy and it just might save you life someday.

Comment

Anyone ever hear the story of the shoe shine guy of Sarajevo?

Comment

"Uncle Miso" was a much-beloved shoeshiner in Sarajevo. He died on Monday at age 83 and now, city residents want to erect a monument in his memory.

Be the shoe shine guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X