No announcement yet.

quantifying moral responsibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i suppose if you didn't laugh, you'd cry.
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• No. It's actually funny to see people like you inadvertently call yourself stupid.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• kid: [some incoherent bull****]
        cockney:
        kid:
        cockney: you can't express a coherent thought.
        kid: you just called yourself stupid.

well up to your usual standard.
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• It's funny because you really don't understand

Comment

• i don't understand your ideas because you can't explain them, nor answer basic questions about them. this is probably due to the fact that they are internally incoherent, but really, who knows.

Comment

• How much explaining do you need? You don't get anything. Nothing. Why waste time on the stupid?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                Why waste time on the stupid?
                you're right. i shouldn't have engaged you in conversation; but i was feeling charitable. no good deed goes unpunished i suppose.

Comment

• You're too stupid to understand ANYTHING I said, but you think you are too smart to have a conversation. You're hilarious dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                    could you describe the difference then, because your meaning is very unclear.
                    St Anselm it was who preached credo ut intelligam- faith precedes reason.

Had he the misfortune to encounter Kidicious (or Sister Bendy for that matter) he might have stated that faith obliterates reason.
                    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
                      St Anselm it was who preached credo ut intelligam- faith precedes reason.

Had he the misfortune to encounter Kidicious (or Sister Bendy for that matter) he might have stated that faith obliterates reason.
                      Collective anarchist feminism requires faith preceding reason, so does whatever brand of libtard nonsense you subscribe to. I believe that faith is what is required where reason doesn't do the job. Keep making up stories though. Very interesting.

Comment

• Come to think of it Kid, I suspect I'm a better advocate for men than you are:

Case in point:

My mom and sister went to the store today. I carried in the groceries as I got back from the gym. I went back out for a 4 mile run. When I returned, the groceries were still out (BECAUSE THAT'S MAN'S WORK I GUESS ). My brother in law was in the kitchen and said, "Yeah, I'd put stuff away, but I don't want to get in trouble."

You have to understand, my sister is being driven insane by crying children. She's developed a bit of an obsession with regards to organizing the pantry and refrigerator. The problem is, she isn't very good at it... so everything ends up in chaos. Eventually, I get upset and fix everything. She gets mad; but I think deep down, she knows she sucks at it and likes that I take charge.

So, my brother in law was about to get into trouble by putting away the groceries... because even if he put it all in the same place, she'd freak out (think what my rages can be like... translate that into a real person).

So I told him I would do it because my sister cannot hold the power of her vaj over me.

I helped one man today. How about you?
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Why don't you tell your sister not to be a *****?

Comment

• This is probably why you aren't married anymore:

because childcare is very stressful

people are allowed to vent about bull****

It's called empathy. Get some. Fuckface.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Also, I love my sister. When you love someone, you don't call them a *****. Love is patience and kindness. Read your Bible you fake christian mother****er
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                                This is probably why you aren't married anymore:

because childcare is very stressful

people are allowed to vent about bull****

It's called empathy. Get some. Fuckface.
                                Ok. I thought you were trolling. That's obviously not the case.

I raised my son from age 5 to age 10 by myself because his mother abandoned him. I didn't even get help from my family.

You're sister wasn't blowing off steam. She left those groceries there on purpose so that she could **** with you guys. She probably does that crap all the time since you have been trained to think that it's ok. I'm also thinking she learned that crap from your mother.

Taking care of children doesn't make you a psycho *****. She's just a psycho *****. And I know psycho *****es. I was married to one. You don't know anything about me yet you keep making up bull****. It was funny for awhile, but not anymore.

My suggestion is get out of that house and become independent whatever it takes.

I means this, God's love be with you. I won't keep this going. Farewell friend.

Comment

Working...
                                X