Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We should stop putting women in prison, for anything.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    To be fair, Kidicious was slavishly devoted to whatever his Marxist professors said (up until he switched to being slavishly devoted to whatever his minister/reverend/whatever said, and then up until he switched to being slavishly devoted to whatever his favorite men's rights activists said), so it's possible that some equally retarded college student will be slavishly devoted to whatever this feminist professor says, who will then go on to be just as influential as Kidicious is
    What is rape culture?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Because, as you have been told many times, what you call "feminism" is simply an extreme fringe movement with no real power, and your blithering on about them is akin to freaking out over the Flat Earth Movement. That is, if you referred to the FEM as some larger group that they happened to be a part of, and claimed we needed to smash said group (in spite of its actual merits) because you identified them with the FEM. Friggin' six-day creationists have more pull than the kooks you're after.

P.S. Colleges ain't exactly what they used to be. Google "higher education bubble."

Xpost
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Note that somebody made Agathon a college professor. Oncle Boris too.
        1011 1100

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          What is rape culture?
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Wait OB is an actual professor? Is he tenure track?

Comment

The status quo is that men receive harsher punishment for crimes. Now that might be the case even without feminists. However, it doesn't explain why you are just fine with this person's bull****.

Your comparison to FEM doesn't work because there is no reason to be outraged about that.

Comment

Mkay. According to the theory of rape culture anyone who disagrees with feminism is responsible for rape. And you are telling me that a professor that teaches that only men should go to prison is not responsible for men getting longer sentences. So not unrelated. You were just too stupid to see the relationship.

Comment

If the flat earth movement ever got steam, it would devastate the sciences. Much as the people you call "feminists" would, uh, I guess do some stupid crap together for a brief period before they disagreed over whether "mansplaining" should be a capital offense or just punishable by gelding. Then there would be a civil war. Anyway, neither group has a blessed thing to do with anything that actually happens, so it doesn't matter. The main harm done by crazy feminism is that they post rubbish on the internet.
                  1011 1100

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                    Mkay. According to the theory of rape culture anyone who disagrees with feminism is responsible for rape. And you are telling me that a professor that teaches that only men should go to prison is not responsible for men getting longer sentences. So not unrelated. You were just too stupid to see the relationship.
                    You are the only person here who is buying into these extremist theories / arguments.

Comment

Kidicious identifies as a Christian. The people in the Christian Identity movement also identify as Christian, and they're horrible racists. Kidicious, why are you a horrible racist???

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                        If the flat earth movement ever got steam, it would devastate the sciences. Much as the people you call "feminists" would, uh, I guess do some stupid crap together for a brief period before they disagreed over whether "mansplaining" should be a capital offense or just punishable by gelding. Then there would be a civil war. Anyway, neither group has a blessed thing to do with anything that actually happens, so it doesn't matter. The main harm done by crazy feminism is that they post rubbish on the internet.
                        No. You aren't getting it. I'm not saying that one day only men will go to prison (possibility though). I'm saying that today, men receive longer sentences. FEM has no current negative effect on society.

Comment

Black people are more likely than white people to go to prison. I blame Christianity, whose membership (as we've already established) is entirely composed of horrible racists.

Comment

I will assume that men do, in fact, get longer sentences. Still missing: evidence that any of the nutters you're scared of had anything to do with that fact. See also the old Simpsons gag about Lisa's rock keeping tigers away.
                            1011 1100

Comment

You are the only person here who is buying into these extremist theories / arguments.
                              My position is that feminism is extremism and bull****.

Comment

I suppose that as a former Marxist and current fundamentalist Christian and men's rights activist that you're an expert on extremism and bull****

Comment

Working...
                                X