When liberals oppress each other

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Also, given that I do not have equal rights it isn't unfair for me to withhold financial support.
    Sure, it's totally fair to punish your kid for something he has no control over (assuming he didn't do something like tell a judge "my dad is an amoral ******, please give my mom full custody" or whatever, in which case you might be justified in wanting to punish him)
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
      Sure, it's totally fair to punish your kid for something he has no control over (assuming he didn't do something like tell a judge "my dad is an amoral ******, please give my mom full custody" or whatever, in which case you might be justified in wanting to punish him)
      I don't give a **** what you think you know about me, or what you think is fair. I'm talking about equality. Can you talk about equality?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Should Christians, Muslims, and atheists have equal rights?

Comment

Should Christians, Muslims, and atheists have equal rights?
          Yes, even the Christians, even the men. You are the one having trouble understanding. Not me.

Comment

Should a divorced man and woman always share equal custody of their children, even if one of them is abusive and/or neglectful?

Comment

Should a divorced man and woman always share equal custody of their children, even if one of them is abusive and/or neglectful?
              No. Still having trouble I see.

Comment

So, as a father who neglects his son, why are you surprised that you didn't get equal custody?

Comment

So, as a father who neglects his son, why are you surprised that you didn't get equal custody?
                  Did you learn how to do that from your feminazi mother or in your Wymyn's Studies?

Care to try again?

Comment

Okay, so as a father who is mentally retarded, why are you surprised that you didn't get equal custody?

Comment

"Fathers" don't get equal custody. It seems that you are the ****** without any self-respect. I will leave you to your misery.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                        I will leave you
                        probably the only thing you could do to improve another person's life
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Judge: Do you love your son enough to pay to feed and clothe him even if he's not currently living with you?
                          Kidicious: Of course not - Real Men neglect their children, only feminazis with no testicles would stoop so low as to financially support their kids
                          Judge: Okay, your ex-wife gets full custody
                          Kidicious: [foams at the mouth]

Comment

You have the same thing wrong with your brain that kentonio does. It's not retardation. It's worse. A ****** can reason better than you.

You say Muslims should be treated as equals. But you don't believe in equality. So wtf are you saying? There's no telling. Only God knows. You don't even know.

All feminists have this problem.

Comment

"The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Damn! You are the laughing lunatic!

Comment

Working...
                                X