No announcement yet.

i just got hit by a car (not bad)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If only this crime had been recorded by a passing police drone. It's a shame we live in the dark ages.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

who says it wasn't?
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Police drones are a feature in the SIMCITY: CITIES OF TOMORROW EXPANSION PACK, which makes AN ALREADY GREAT GAME SUBSTANTIALLY MORE PRESCIENT, THANKS FOR CHECKING IT OUT IN ADVANCE :MAD:

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          He calls himself "Lonestar" and flies the California republic flag?
          So in your worldview, the only people who move around are religious nuts from Western Canada?
          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
            you ****ing lieberal you just want everyone to switch to electric cars
            No one ever needs a car that can go faster than 50mph and carry more than 10gallons. Dangerous features like spoiler-things-that-go-up need to be banned as well.
            Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

You're an idiot. That saves nothing. You just stop for gas more of.
              To the original whining, were you in a crosswalk? I doubt it.
              So let's review the facts. You were jaywalking, the guy stopped and then nudged you and you hurt yourself when you broke his mirror.
              You're lucky that you live in Chicago, murder capital that it may be.
              A lot of places you'd have been shot, and killed and no charges would have been filed.
              Weep on, though.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

whoosh

Comment

You're in Willits now? Does that place still have half of the population unemployed, on disability, or selling drugs? It used to be that way. There was a decent pizza place in town though.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Does that place still have half of the population unemployed, on disability, or selling drugs?
                    This seems low.

But to answer your question, "home base" is still Virginia, but my job has caused me to bounce around to the garden spots/hellholes of rural America. I've strongly considered seeking out a permanent position in the Willits/Ukiah area, though.
                    Last edited by Lonestar; November 4, 2014, 04:10.

Comment

The climate is nice but it is a shame about the people. The far northern part of California, sadly, has a lot of economicly depressed rural white ghettos. There used to be a far amount of industry there in the 50's through 70's but ithas been in decline ever since. The population was mostly por, white, not very educated folks and they just haven't been able to reinvent themselves.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

You aren't wrong. The interior of Mendecino is basically worse than the even the most depressed parts of Appalachia. At least the coast gets a lot of tourism(well, so does the Interior, but not as much). What I would be looking at would be a (Federal)government job though.

I've been there a couple-three times over the past year because of work, and I liked being able to amble around and explore...but man if there ever was a place that justified concealed carry it was the woods of far northern California. Place is exactly why the War on Drugs is such a failure.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
                          The climate is nice but it is a shame about the people.
                          Just like France
                          Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            You're an idiot. That saves nothing. You just stop for gas more of.
                            To the original whining, were you in a crosswalk? I doubt it.
                            So let's review the facts. You were jaywalking, the guy stopped and then nudged you and you hurt yourself when you broke his mirror.
                            You're lucky that you live in Chicago, murder capital that it may be.
                            A lot of places you'd have been shot, and killed and no charges would have been filed.
                            Weep on, though.
                            hahah

eat **** you bolo tie wearing dumb****

Let's review. I had the right of way (walk signal) and was in the crosswalk. He had a red light. He hit me.

It's just too bad you weren't the driver, slowwy.

You're a sad and pathetic old coot. Kill yourself.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post

eat **** you bolo tie wearing dumb****
                              terrible burn, even by my standards
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post

You're a sad and pathetic old coot. Kill yourself.
                                Though, I stand behind this.

In fact, have BK visit and make it a murder-suicide.
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X