Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marijuana use doesn't lower IQ. Alcohol does.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

science is debunking even more drug war propaganda haha
    remember the egg? this is your brain on drugs... FRRIIEEDED SIZZELE

well... no... this is your brain on drugs... in reality
    psychedelics actually

Discover satisfies everyday curiosity with relevant and approachable science news, feature articles, photos and more.

I would love to do this in a controlled setting
    hearing colors sounds awesome
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

How this mf get through the spam filter but when I edit to --- > too it gets flagged
      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

aliens.

I try to approve your posts when I see them Ted, but this place has been pretty depressing lately.
        I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Thank you self biased! It is appreciated and I know your job is thankless! Crazy this place has been around for over 20 years and still going.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

de;pending on how much you do... I would say the acjokle does more dmhge than weed. I like both. but the next morning tells you all you need to know. hit back space a kot

Comment

i can confirm the 2nd

Comment

Working...
              X