No announcement yet.

Power Armor and Small Arms Fire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speakiing of war... I was rereading one of the old Iraq war threads from 2003 today and there were so many posters, dozens and dozens, which just aren't here any more but also hundreds of different posters in just that one thread. Poly reay has shrank since those days.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

We need another war.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
        Speakiing of war... I was rereading one of the old Iraq war threads from 2003 today and there were so many posters, dozens and dozens, which just aren't here any more but also hundreds of different posters in just that one thread. Poly reay has shrank since those days.
        most of those were my DL's
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

The Enclave armor I use in Fallout: New Vegas seem to do a pretty good job of ignoring small arms fire.
          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Speaking of which, does that game feature any nudity or anything like that? I've pretty well played out Fallout 2 at this point, but I don't need to wait till I have kids in the room to find out that New Vegas actually shows the dirty bits 2 describes.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Nope. Most you might get is undies, but even for females it's a t-shirt situation.
              Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Unless you get into the modding scene, where 90% of them are boob mods. That might just be skyrim actually I have no idea about fallout, but I have no reason to believe the Nexus is any different there.

Comment

Working...
                X