No announcement yet.

Relaunching the Men's Rights movement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's a fb page called the same thing. It has over 7000 likes. Posts on there include "without women there would be no love.". Not one joke on the page, that I see. They are completely serious.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• I wonder why people are still wanting to get PWNed by Kidicious?
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Looks like kentonio is done here. No doubt he still believes it's funny when people say one gender is better than the other just like he thinks it's funny when people are threatened etc...

Comment

• kentonio's probably in the hospital after that last burn

Spoiler:
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• People like you and him like to shame people for those. A burn was not intended. Just keepin it real.

Comment

• You're just mad because I refused to give you a dutch rudder.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                Looks like kentonio is done here. No doubt he still believes it's funny when people say one gender is better than the other just like he thinks it's funny when people are threatened etc...
                I think it's hilarious when a grown man acts like a butthurt little child because a girl was mean to him.

Comment

• Yes, that would be really funny.

Why don't you just say that you don't believe in equality, that you are just a feminist. You are filled with hatred.

Comment

Yes, that would be really funny.

Why don't you just say that you don't believe in equality, that you are just a feminist. You are filled with hatred.
                    I'm actually really happy. Unlike you I get on great with women. I'm extremely proud to consider myself a feminist, I'm all for equality of genders, races and sexualities. Maybe if you ever give it a try, you might find yourself a bit less angry and full of loathing for other people.

Comment

• You are verifiably not for gender equality. I am.

Comment

You are verifiably not for gender equality. I am.
                        I will enjoy watching you verify that.

Comment

• That's because you have **** for brains

Comment

• Does that mean you're not going to actually try and verify your wild claims?

Comment

• Learn to read

Comment

• You should probably try and avoid using that special font that only appears in your own mind. You might seem a bit less crazy to everybody then.

Comment

Working...
                                X