Stupid things people do because of pot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    I can't believe I have to be the one to post this on my cell.A person is stupid or they're not. Port doesn't cause it.

So this news lady in Alaska walked off the set during a live broadcast of the news to campaign for legalization of pot. "**** it. I quit.". She said she owns an organization. It turns out that was just high talk.

Boys and girls, pot is bad mkay. Don't do pot.

A stupid person is stupid or not. It's not the pot's fault.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
      One time I tried to boil an egg in an electric hot water heater which I typically used to make ramen (from my days living in a dorm). I constructed a wire hanging device from a coathanger to suspend it from the top so it wouldn't touch the electric heating elements at the bottom. While trying to finagle the device into the heater I dropped the egg on the carpeted floor of my dorm room which was a huge pain to clean up. I gave up on boiling an egg.
      Don't you have pots in America?
      Graffiti in a public toilet
      Do not require skill or wit
      Among the **** we all are poets
      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Also, I'm positively sure that placing the egg directly inside the boiler would have worked.
        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
          Don't you have pots in America?
          It's possible that an American might have a pot, but they likely wouldn't know about it. Americans are so rich that they usually hire El Salvadoran immigrants as cooks, so no knowledge of the inner workings of the kitchen is required. We generally only enter a kitchen to show off the marble countertops.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Is the countertop at the bottom?
            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              I can't believe I have to be the one to post this on my cell.

So this news lady in Alaska walked off the set during a live broadcast of the news to campaign for legalization of pot. "**** it. I quit.". She said she owns an organization. It turns out that was just high talk.

Boys and girls, pot is bad mkay. Don't do pot.
              WTF is a cell? Are you posting from prison?
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                WTF is a cell? Are you posting from prison?
                It's what the Germans call a Handy.
                Graffiti in a public toilet
                Do not require skill or wit
                Among the **** we all are poets
                Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

It's a device. Not for smoking pot. I was gonna get high, but I forgot.
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Once I tried to put out an oil fire in the pan with water.
                    (for those who don't know, this created a flame column that went all the way up to the ceiling. Fortunately my grandfather walked in and threw a towel on top of the pan, thus extinguishing the flame and told me "never put out an oil fire with water".
                    Then the ceiling had a big black dot which I painted over.

Comment

Once I left a message for my aunt that started like this. "Hi this is stoned. Doh! ..."

Comment

This guy I used to work with smokes too much weed. He's gone crazy talking about ISIS taking over the US. It's hilarious.

Comment

Where I live everyone is talking about that, but they're not smoking weed, they're smoking Falwell.
                          "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
                            they're smoking Falwell.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

being stupid or lazy aint a crime

somebody please inform guv moonbeam

Comment

Working...
                              X