Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for your loss, MrFun.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
      One problem, if we decide to get a second dog though.

Neal had never gotten Kolbi neutered, and whenever he has been around other dogs that have come here with friends, he would be too aggressive in trying to . . . well, you know. And so the other dogs would snap at Kolbi, to get him to leave them alone, and thus make socializing with other dogs more difficult for Kolbi. He was even with this, with his own mother, Ally, periodically.
      How old is Kolbi?

(apologies if you've already mentioned it and I missed it)
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I feel you. My dog is 13 years old now, so I know we won't have the little bugger for much longer.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

sorry for your loss, Fun... our yard is a pet cemetery, gotta be a dozen or more animals buried out there

Comment

Sorry for your loss.
            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
              How old is Kolbi?

(apologies if you've already mentioned it and I missed it)
              I think Kolbi is fourteen years old in dog years.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Sorry for your loss, big guy.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                  I feel you. My dog is 13 years old now, so I know we won't have the little bugger for much longer.
                  I appreciate your thoughts, Nikolai.

Comment

Always sad to lose a pet. My condolences.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

thanks, rah and Imran

Comment

get yer dog another pet, be it a kitten (always entertaining) or puppy (usually entertaining)

Comment

But Puppies stay entertaining, Kittens just become cats.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

sorry for your loss - and who is Neal? (no need to answer that)
                              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Kittens are rulers in training.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X