Men Harrassed Online More than Women?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG a woman! ... psych
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Kid + Women =

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Crucial point in the study follows-

While the study, conducted by the British think tank Demos, was limited to a fairly small sample of British celebrities, journalists and politicians
        So, not representative of humanity. In general or at all.

I admin on a social networking site, what I see is far more abuse levelled at ordinary-ish women than ordinary-ish men. May the gods have mercy on any overweight woman posting bikini pictures.
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          Seriously, you would be better off smoking crack.
          Which given your current state of psychosis is probably the closest you'll get to to one without Rohypnol or a lead cosh involved somewhere....
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Anti-MrFun: Not all liberals have mental illness, but a lot of the mentally ill are liberals.
            Includes you out, don't it ?
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
              Crucial point in the study follows-

So, not representative of humanity. In general or at all.

I admin on a social networking site, what I see is far more abuse levelled at ordinary-ish women than ordinary-ish men. May the gods have mercy on any overweight woman posting bikini pictures.
              Do you have any examples. I know it happens, mostly amongst teens, but I've never personally seen it.

Comment

It's not socially acceptable to harrass women. That doesn't mean it doesn't happen because there are always deviants. But the sad fact really is that women are not harrassed like men because they aren't treated like men. They are treated like children in all things.

Comment

it's not socially acceptable but they get harassed all the time. on the streets, in their jobs everywhere.
                  and let's face it the reason this happens is that it is less likely that the responce would be a punch in the face.
                  men who harass them are the prime example of losers.
                  (I say harass, not politely flirt, those are different things of course)

Comment

But the sad fact really is that women are not harrassed like men because they aren't treated like men. They are treated like children in all things.
                    lolwut
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                      it's not socially acceptable but they get harassed all the time. on the streets, in their jobs everywhere.
                      and let's face it the reason this happens is that it is less likely that the responce would be a punch in the face.
                      men who harass them are the prime example of losers.
                      (I say harass, not politely flirt, those are different things of course)
                      That's another issue. I'm not saying it isn't a problem, but that's different from intentional harrassment designed to affect the target in a negative way.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                        lolwut
                        You can't harrass women because they are childlike. Lolwut?

Comment

Can you at least spell "harass" correctly?

Though, the misspelling currently fits in nicely with everything you got going on.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Thanks.
                                Do you still post from a mobile? I know how difficult that can be... thus the lack of me referring to you as "dipshit", "dumbfuck", etc.
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X