No announcement yet.

Anyone play Rimworld?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently, my colonists prefer their berries fried.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

A new colonist arrived in a crash landing. He requires medical attention. Nobody is going to rescue him. I have doctor set on highest priority for 2 colonists. Nothing!
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

He died. RIP

Oddly enough, his body seems to have decomposed/vanished. While the dead squirrel is prompting me to build a grave. :wtf:
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Fried berries > Fried squirrel.

Comment

30 bucks?!?!?!?

Forsooth!

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Squirrels have souls. People don't
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                30 bucks?!?!?!?

Forsooth!

ACK!
                they made prison architetc
                i like that one

so i buy
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Yes, Sava, but not in the way you think.
                  Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

i'm pretty familiar with the theory despite not having experience in such actitivieis
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                      i'm pretty familiar with the theory despite not having experience in such actitivieis
                      I'm assured that despite lacking a prostate, some women find such a thing pleasurable. Expand your horizons, although preferably after a shower or bidet session.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

I'm willing. That's not the issue. I've just yet to be with a woman who seems into that sort of thing.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'm willing. That's not the issue. I've just yet to be with a woman who seems into that sort of thing.
                          Erm. I don't have a lot of experience in that regard, and can't see that passing on names would be terribly helpful....

Oh well. Happy hunting.

Comment

I tried it. It definitely looks interesting. Like a sci-fi DF with a much better UI.

've just managed to 'recruit' a fourth colonist. I'm still suffering from lack of manpower though.
                            Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Manpower is definitely the limiting factor for me. My first game still has only three colonists.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Very long. Mine just ended. Everything lost power. I'm having all sorts of resource problems. I need more colonists!
                                Isn´t the thing which makes you lose power a solar storm?
                                Or did you only use solar sails (instead of geothermal generators as well) ?
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                                X