No announcement yet.

<marquee> new random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't you just learn to play the guitar?
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I'm not sure if there is anything intrinsic about computer science as a profession that turns women off. My brother in law is compsci. Though, he tends to not fit into (sort of) most stereotypes about CS guys.

I suspect certain types of personalities are more attracted to compsci than other professions. Introverts, for example.

Many of the women I encounter seem to be happy with a man who is employed... regardless of the profession.

However, this is purely anecdotal and not based upon anything but my own experience and impressions.

Also, date two is in the planning stages for tonight! woooo

I was feeling ****ty too due to workouts tiring me the **** out.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
        Can't you just learn to play the guitar?
        It's a joke article

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
          It's a joke article
          I'm tired and completely fell for that.

Though, the 0.5% did sound fishy.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

should i change my shirt? i'm wearing a t-shirt with a picture of an NES cartridge and the caption says "blow me" with an arrow pointing down
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Far be it from me to judge a man with massively more experience in this area but I'd put money down on "yes."

Btw since you mention it, I really wish I knew what attracts all the weirdos to computer science. The reputation of being chock full of smelly neckbeards with aspergers is 100% deserved. Oh yeah, and speech impediments. I wish I knew what the **** was up with that. Why do so many CS students have speech impediments? There's more than one person I know here who sounds like Milton from Office Space.

Comment

BTW, I don't think my experience is all that and a bag of dicks. My longest relationship was 6 months.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

My longest relationship is non existent, so that sounds like a lot of experience to me.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                    It's a joke article
                    Didn't read it very all that diligently, was just an excuse to make the suggestion.
                    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Which wasn't meant all that seriously either.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                        My longest relationship is non existent, so that sounds like a lot of experience to me.
                        Oops. That thanks was unintentional... but well deserved I suppose. Stupid mobile app!
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Hehe... Mobile can be a *****. I guess I've just never got around to it. I don't fall easily in love, for whatever reason.
                          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                            Hehe... Mobile can be a *****. I guess I've just never got around to it. I don't fall easily in love, for whatever reason.
                            I'm the opposite. Pay me the least amount of attention and I'm yours..... take that personally if you want
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'm only posting right now because I'm standing outside of the theater waiting and don't want to look like some LOSER
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Do you think the NSA is reading this? Or is it just being searched by a computer for keywords?
                                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X