X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sometimes nobel price awards try to act pedagogically

Comment

@ thread
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
        so... you put this on your resume? you thought this needed to be said here???

the US at least can roll the dice in a few years - and hopefully do a little better. when is putins term up?? what was it?? I cant remember... help me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
          Seeing as Obama himself basically mocked his peace prize, exactly what reaction are you attempting to elicit here, Serb?
          I want you to support this petition, I can't 'cause I'm not an American.

Comment

Originally posted by DinoDoc View Post
            He got it for not being George W Bush. The Nobel Committee viewed that as being accomplishment enough.
            He's got it for him saying his not gonna be George W Bush, but he obviously failed to keep that promise. So, the liar should return the prize he doesn't deserve.

Comment

Serb, if it makes you feel better he also promised to bring people together in his own country and failed miserably. I think he tried to divide people for his own agenda.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I laughed when they gave it to him in the first place but it's old news now.

But it's not like they've made all great choices in the past.

Al Gore.
                Yasser Arafat
                Yitzhak Rabin
                Gorbachev (just for fun)
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                X