No announcement yet.

The ongoing ISIS massacres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The simplest explanation here is that he's mistaken. I remember seeing something like that back in the day, though obviously the cannon on the chopper was not 105 mm.
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Comment

• Not available.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Censorship!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post

Turned that hill into a ****ing valley...
            destroying that flag probably cost more than your parent's house
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Canada is undertaking the most expensive dump truck destruction program known to man.

Sunday strike destroys construction vehicles used to build defensive positions for militants in the CF-18s’ first sortie of the campaign
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Comment

• To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I just came over this disgusting video. ISIS men discussing how to divide the spoil; the Yazidi slave girls they've captured:

Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• aren't there people in your own country who could benefit from your outrage?
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                        aren't there people in your own country who could benefit from your outrage?
                        So they aren't white and doesn't deserve my empathy. Got it.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                          So they aren't white and doesn't deserve my empathy. Got it.
                          I know Norway is perhaps the whitest country in existence... but I'm pretty sure there's at least a few brown people living there too.
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                            aren't there people in your own country who could benefit from your outrage?
                            The truth is that you want people to believe that all religions are the same. That's why cover for terrorists.
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                              all religions are the same.
                              Agree. They're all stupid.
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• People who think all religions are stupid ... and liars.

Thanks for misrepresenting me.
                                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                                X