Did Ross cheat on Rachel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Ross cheat on Rachel?

I'm on Ross' side here. Rachel made a decision and then couldn't deal with the implications, spoiled brat she is.
    No
    63.64%
    Yes
    36.36%
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Agreed. Not that I actually know what you're talking about.
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Ross is an idiot. I vote Rachel.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It wasn't cheating at first, but I find it hard to believe that in the re-runs he still didn't know that the break wasn't going to be permanent.

Comment

I'm an idiot, too. I voted wrong.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Did Ronnie talk to Russia ? 'Cos Nixon went to China. But Jack fell down and Miss Muffet was an arachnophobe.
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Ross may have made a bad decision, but he did not cheat. They were on a break.
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                It wasn't cheating at first, but I find it hard to believe that in the re-runs he still didn't know that the break wasn't going to be permanent.
                So? A break is a break. It doesn't imply a vow of abstinence. The show gave way too much credit to Rachel.
                DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Um ... what?

Comment

What what?

You haven't voted yet.

Comment

Let's just say for kicks and giggles that Ross (in the reruns) did know it was going to be a short term break. He knew what Rachel's reaction would be. He knew his lies would unravel. He wanted to (in the long run) be with Rachel. He had watched the show ...

Obviously in that circumstance Ross was a moron acting against his interests. Perfectly deserving of a

In reality, that was a joke and even in the reruns Ross didn't know it was going to be a short term break. He's free to do whatever he wants, but he's also responsible for what he chooses to do. Ross was still a douchebag to try to cover up what he had done, and Rachel was perfectly within her rights to not take him back for what he had done, and/or for how he tried to cover it up. (Also acceptable: dumping him just because he was Ross)

Comment

Yes.

Plus, Ross is a C***.

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Again, what does it matter that he knew it was going to be short-term? They were not in a relationship. You can't not be in a relationship and demand the other person does not have sex with someone else.

Comment

And did you type all that in the one minute after my reply.

Comment

Delete tube's post. It's messing up the flow of the debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X