rrrrrrrrr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also, I don't want planes to crash into me when I'm trying to run errands:
    WSBT CBS 22 provides news, sports, entertainment and public interest programs to the South Bend, Indiana area including Mishawaka, Notre Dame, Granger, Osceola, Elkhart, Jimtown, Dunlap, New Carlisle, Goshen, Middlebury, Bristol, New Paris, Nappanee, Howe, Lagrange, Topeka, Bourbon, Milford, Syracuse, North Webster, Warsaw, Bremen, Plymouth, Walkerton, Argos, Tippecanoe, Culver, Grovertown, Delong, Rochester, Akron, Winamac, North Judson, LaPorte, North Liberty, Wakarusa, Lapaz, Millersburg, Knox, and Michigan City, Indiana – and these areas of Michigan: St. Joseph, Benton Harbor, Buchanan, Niles, Three Oaks, New Buffalo, Harbert, Bridgeman, Stevensville, Watervliet, Berrien Springs, Dowagiac, Marcellus, Cassopolis, Decatur, Vandalia, Constantine, White Pigeon, Galien and Edwardsburg.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
      Why should self improvement upset you so? I'm even willing to bet becoming more self sufficient would help your depression. Accomplishments do that. The first step is to set goals and realize achieving those goals is a good thing. Moving out, having a place of your own, and working for a living instead of just smoking pot all day is part of that.

Too much truth?
      Daaaaaaaaamn. Tell it, brother. No depressed person has ever been told, "Why don't you just do something, you ****ing loser?" before. This is a revolution in psychotherapy.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'd take offense if an intelligent person said as much.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
          plus $120 per day per diem.
          This message has been approved by the department of redundancy department, which approves of this message.
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I have found that getting out and doing stuff helps with depression, but obviously that's easier said than done when you're depressed

For the past two years I've lived a couple miles away from my brother + sister in-law + two nieces, and every day I pick up my nieces from school and cook dinner for everybody. 90% of the time that I'm depressed I'll still be able to drag myself out of the house from sheer inertia / habit, and the remaining 10% of the time my sister in-law will drop off my nieces for a few minutes to tell me all of the latest fart and poop jokes they've heard, which is better than having no human contact at all for the day (other than Skype chat with coworkers)

So stay with family. Do **** with your nephews etc, and make it a habit so it still has a chance of kicking in when you're depressed (plus if its enough of a habit for them then they'll give you hell if you start to withdraw too much)
            Last edited by loinburger; July 31, 2014, 14:20.
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
              X