what you got for miles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what you got for miles?

my car is a 2001... 298,000 miles +/- a couple of hundred.

still looks good... still starts... good trip car. oldsmobile aurora, black, 3.5.

I got 50,000 miles for hitting the 3 month spending target on my new credit card.
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

My first car was a wreck my dad got me as a combined 18 and 20 years birthday gift, from him, my mum and my grandparents. He turned out to be a poor choice for advice, the Mercedes he got was a '85 model(this being 2006), had gone 250.000 km but later a mechanic told us it had really gone somewhere between 500.000 and 1 million, and the counter had been tampered with... It began to struggle after two weeks, a week after we sold it to a guy who liked to fix impossible cases and a week later the darn thing's transmission took fire...
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I've got a 2009 Mazda 3 that I bought in January 2009. It has a little over 60,000 miles.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I have a multicab that was bought refurbished. I asked the salesman how many kilometers it had on it, he didn't understand. I pointed to the KM counter and he just laughed and waved it off saying even if anyone knew how many times it had rolled back to 0, even if it was accurate the whole thing had been cut apart and then welded back together at least a few times, so all of the parts have different mileage. (Not in so many words.)

Comment

That's illegal you know.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Not here.

Comment

Right. You live in a non civilized part of the world.

Comment

I have a 1993 Toyota 4Runner at 205,000 miles, and my 1998 Dodge Dakota that is around 200,000 miles.
                  No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I have kilometers for miles.
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

my old corvette had the digital dash... it could be miles or you could change it to kilometers.

Comment

Working...
                      X