the censored thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the censored thread

You can go ■■■■ ■■■■■■■■■■ ■■■■■ ■■■ and ■■■■■■■■■■ or ■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■■ ■■ ■■■■■■ my ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ ■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■■■ here or ■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■■■ before I ■■■■■ ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■ ■■■■■■■■■■@!

yeah well **** you, you ****ing ****stain. take your ***** thread and ****ing shove it up your ****ing ***** ****, you drunken ****faced ****rag.
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

c0ckney: I feel bad that I've apparently never made you mad enough to unleash such a torrent on me.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
          c0ckney: I feel bad that I've apparently never made you mad enough to unleash such a torrent on me.
          it's nothing personal against MWHC; people here don't make me angry. paypal are ****ing ****ing me about over some ridiculous ******** meaning i can't get my ************* money until they sort their **** out, and their ****ing 'help' is about as helpful as a ****ing solar powered torch.
          "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

paypal

I ****ing hate them
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

ahhh... so my thread is therapeutically correct. cool. this would probably help to post here after dealing with Comcast or the likes.

Comment

comcast
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobi Ben Kenobiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
                  Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

arty:
                    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

You are curious: yellow ?
                      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Paypal is a facist conspiracy probably responsible for the troubles in the Ukraine, Israel and Iraq. My wife and I stopped using them years ago.

I don't understand. I'm older than MWHC, but he gets to sit around and drunk post while I have to work, probably for another 10 years.
                        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
                            I don't understand. I'm older than MWHC, but he gets to sit around and drunk post while I have to work, probably for another 10 years.
                            If you really love something, you'll find a way to make it happen.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

If you really love something, you'll find a way to make it happen.
                              Set it free, says Sting.
                              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                              X