X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what put you in your altered state?
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I haven't the foggiest. The only thing I can think of is that this was back when I was really depressed. Occasionally, I'd end up in a state of extremely blunted affect, where I'd barely move or talk at all. It's possible my friends caught me in a state like that but forced me to go and be social anyway.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

sounds like a panic attack... if no substances are to blame
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

/me shrugs. I dunno. Panic attacks (or my closest analog to them) always felt fast. Heart-pounding, everybody moving around, blood in my ears, that kind of thing. The flat affect moments were kind of the opposite. Everything was slow and soft and distant. My breathing, my voice, the world around me.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

okay i misunderstood the description of symptoms
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Yeah. I can totally see how what I said could be interpreted that way. Anyway, /threadjack. Now to decide whether I should watch more QM lectures or re-watch GOT.

Comment

i'd go with got
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I spend all day playing video games and talking about it ... sometimes taking naps and doing other stuff if I want. I have electronic gadgets that billionaires in the 90's wished they had had. I don't even have to spend any time oppressing anyone or figuring out how to screw them out of their money.

It's not really what I want from life, but it's progress towards it.

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I went with QM lectures. Today we're learning about energy eigenfunctions.

Comment

i'm assuming this is a video of some sort
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

This course covers the experimental basis of quantum physics. It introduces wave mechanics, Schrödinger's equation in a single dimension, and Schrödinger's equation in three dimensions. It is the first course in the undergraduate Quantum Physics sequence, followed by [_8.05 Quantum Physics II_](/courses/8-05-quantum-physics-ii-fall-2013/) and [_8.06 Quantum Physics III_](/courses/8-06-quantum-physics-iii-spring-2016/).

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                            i will post pics of scantily clad attractive women if you play along
                            This morning I tied my shoelaces. I pulled the laces to make the knots tight. Not sure if this has anything to do with this thread, or anything to do with anything.

Post pics now please Sava.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                              Your posting is beginning to cross a fine line of decency for a family forum. And it's not an isolated incident. This entire thread is questionable: http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/2...dical-question
                              Sava is evolving into a refined gentlemen. The previous thread you mention concerned pulling his thingy whereas Sava has now progressed to discussing the pulling of bootstraps. With this rate of progress Sava will soon be receiving offers to take up duties as Headmaster of those fancy "finishiung schools" for aristocratic young ladies.

My congratulations to Sava.

Comment

Sava's daily routine is what I'm currently aspiring to retire too very soon.
                                In my eyes that makes Sava more successful then me. Just have to make a little more money, but soon.
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X