Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you were to be executed, what would you order for your last meal? (serious)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you were to be executed, what would you order for your last meal? (serious)

I honestly have no idea what I would. Something Russian, I guess.
    Graffiti in a public toilet
    Do not require skill or wit
    Among the **** we all are poets
    Among the poets we are ****.

All-you-can-eat ribs.

I'd never stop.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

village pie (I'm serious)
      The one with the four cheeses
      (it's greek)

Comment

I'd also order a lot of the most expensive white wine there is but before drinking I'd think of something grandiose to say as my last words so as to leave an impact. Wouldn't do just to burp.
        It would have to be something moderately cryptic with some hidden wisdom in it that scholars would have spend years to decipher. Or just burp.

Comment

Smallville-style kryptonite, just in case.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Something which takes a reeeeeeaaaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyy long time to finish.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Whatever would give me the worst gas and explosive diarreha. As a final FU to my killers, good luck with the cleanup.
              "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

A sandwich filled with zombie virus
                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Pot brownies and a sheet of blotter acid.
                  John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

My victims.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Snow crab legs, filet mignon, fresh baked bread and a fat baked potato.

Just your typical death row last meal....
                      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

You don't get much in the US...

In the United States, most states give the meal a day or two before execution and use the euphemism "special meal". Alcohol or tobacco are usually denied. Unorthodox or unavailable requests are replaced with substitutes. Some states place tight restrictions. In Florida, the food for the last meal must be purchased locally and the cost is limited to $40.[3] In Oklahoma, cost is limited to $15. In Louisiana, the prison warden traditionally joins the condemned prisoner for the last meal. On one occasion, the warden paid for an inmate's lobster dinner.[4]

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                          You don't get much in the US...

In the United States, most states give the meal a day or two before execution and use the euphemism "special meal". Alcohol or tobacco are usually denied. Unorthodox or unavailable requests are replaced with substitutes. Some states place tight restrictions. In Florida, the food for the last meal must be purchased locally and the cost is limited to $40.[3] In Oklahoma, cost is limited to $15. In Louisiana, the prison warden traditionally joins the condemned prisoner for the last meal. On one occasion, the warden paid for an inmate's lobster dinner.[4]
                          $15 in Oklahoma? Wow...now that's a deterent!

Cheap bastards.
                          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

but you can look up a lot of last meals and they look a bit more than $15... so I dunno. some states look like you can order anything you want... almost.

Comment

A lot of people choose comfort food like fried chicken and such that really are not that expensive.
                              "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                              X