No announcement yet.

Prince Harry Fox TV dating show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can picture the big reveal at the end: "Surprise! This man actually works for a living, has a slightly smaller sense of entitlement than he was letting on, and has a family tree you can trace without getting dizzy. Also, we are pretty sure no member of his family has ever been recorded wanting to be a tampon. The downside is, he isn't filthy rich, but you can probably leverage a TV appearance into some sort of cash opportunity. Use your imaginations, ladies."

EDIT: "Did we mention that Nazi thing? Because that actually wasn't him."
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      Fun fact, that whole Cromwell escapade was before the French and American revolutions too. That's probably why you haven't heard about it.
      Except he has...

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
        I can picture the big reveal at the end: "Surprise! This man actually works for a living, has a slightly smaller sense of entitlement than he was letting on, and has a family tree you can trace without getting dizzy. Also, we are pretty sure no member of his family has ever been recorded wanting to be a tampon. The downside is, he isn't filthy rich, but you can probably leverage a TV appearance into some sort of cash opportunity. Use your imaginations, ladies."

EDIT: "Did we mention that Nazi thing? Because that actually wasn't him."
        But marrying him won't make you a magical princess.

Comment

OTOH, he's not ginger. I'd say it's a tossup.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Surprise! It turns out the contestants weren't actually idiots and figured out this show's gimmick early on but stayed anyway to get their 15 minutes of fame (and money). Jokes on you, viewers.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

What viewers?
              What is this?
              What is this harry?

Comment

Oliver Cromwell was a hero.
                "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

**** you all! I really thought I had a chance.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

There's a TV show about a prince named Harry Fox.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                    X