Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kid on the hunt, makes it to CNN

What will we do now!!!
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

faultering (or is it latent) tongue speaks the truth

Comment

CNN is a ****ing joke.
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

So you reckon we haven't hunted dildo's to extinction?
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

No. If anything, their protected status has allowed them to become an invasive species. Not a day goes by where don't I look out my window and see dildos everywhere. They block traffic. They leave droppings everywhere. They are extremely hostile creatures too. And also, they present a huge risk to airliners.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Well if the pilot crew if female, dildos indeed present a huge risk to airliners, not so much during flight on auto-pilot, but during landing. Guess that is why we rarely see all female crews.

Comment

Dildos present just as much of a risk to male flight attendants as they do to females.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
              X