Proof That We Are Living in the Darkest Timeline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proof That We Are Living in the Darkest Timeline

The dream of six seasons and a movie is over: Numerous sources are reporting that NBC has canceled Community—four words that Community fans have dreaded hearing almost every day since the show’s first season, imagining what it would be like to read them, practicing saying them to see how they would feel in their…

NBC has canceled Community

By Sean O'Neal May 9, 2014 1:55 PM
    The dream of six seasons and a movie is over: Numerous sources are reporting that NBC has canceled Community—four words that Community fans have dreaded hearing almost every day since the show’s first season, imagining what it would be like to read them, practicing saying them to see how they would feel in their mouth. In a way, they became their own #SixSeasonsAndAMovie-like mantra, a way of speaking aloud their tribe’s greatest fears in an effort to ward them off. But today they are no longer just a danger lurking in the darkness to be greeted with nervous laughter and the self-preservation of cynicism. Today they are real.

NBC has canceled Community.

While you let that sink in, here are some commiserating words from the people who have similarly worried and joked about this day for so long, the crushing finality of it all has to be tinged with at least a little relief. We’ll update as needed.
    People who don't like this show are free to post here and demonstrate how stupid and unfun they are.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

I liked that show.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

That show lived far past its prime.
        Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

There's so much bull**** on TV. I hate when good shows get cancelled.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
            People who don't like this show are free to post here and demonstrate how stupid and unfun they are.
            Thank you. I would like to post here to demonstrate how stupid and unfun I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
              There's so much bull**** on TV. I hate when good shows get cancelled.
              There's good shows on TV?
              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

It's so sad that they only made three seasons and then later that one last season.
                John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Working...
                X