TV and Film Association

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silicon Valley
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Silicone Valley
      Silicone Valley: With Kim Angeli, Eva Angelina, Julia Ann, Lisa Ann.

I checked and yes, there actually is an adult film of that name.
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Valley of the Dolls
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• How Green was My Valley
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• The Green Mile
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Green Acres
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

Comment

• Shecky Greene
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Rodney Dangerfield
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Buddy Hackett

Comment

• Hacksaw Ridge
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Brokeback Mountain

Comment

• Perhaps it's time for a remake: The Trump and Putin version.

Stone Mountain

Comment

• Cold Mountain

Comment

• The spy who came in from the cold

Comment

• The Spy Who Loved Me

Comment

Working...
                                X