X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wind

Comment

• bag
      "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• snatcher

Comment

• Oerdin (cradle)
          "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• dinner

Comment

• hungry (it is lunchtime)

Comment

• food

Comment

• babe
                  Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• Pig
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Pen
                      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Sylvania
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Waters

Comment

• Jon.
                            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Terry

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Comment

• cloth
                                Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                                I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Working...
                                X