Welcome to Londonistan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Londonistan

Terrorism in the UK: Social media is now the biggest jihadi training camp of them all

If an Islamic terrorist is apprehended in Detroit or blows himself up in Stockholm, it doesn’t usually take long to trace their career progression back to Britain. The CIA despairingly refers to “Londonistan”, but the phrase doesn’t quite do justice to Britain’s ability to incubate terrorism all over the country. For various reasons – chiefly our being quicker to accept asylum-seekers than expel villains – Britain has ended up as a kind of finishing school for jihadis.
    Cyber-Jihad is here amongst us all...!

Frankly though, if these people want to leave my country and get killed overseas, it is better than it happening here...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Hey, MOBIUS, you wouldn't happen to know if the UK has any oil, would you? Just asking...
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Yes, but if it becomes the DK then Scotland will have most of what we haven't pissed away yet...

Comment

Scotland, got it. And this Scotland you mention, where is it on the map? Again, just asking...
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

In the North, beyond the wall...

But you're too early - you have to wait another three weeks as an American to pipe up and offer help...

Comment

Why are UK politicians so seemingly hostile to the internet?

I find this odd, considering the UK's apparent love affair with Snowden.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I like how with all the technology and resources at their disposal, their best option is to get the mums, wives and girlfriends to stop their menfolk from doing stupid stuff like blowing themselves up in foreign countries...

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post

Frankly though, if these people want to leave my country and get killed overseas, it is better than it happening here...
                My thoughts as well.

Britain has some serious xenophobia to work out.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Yeah, starting with the Tory government!
                  "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Working...
                  X