Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pics of my Kids, our Home including during Building, Pool Construction, and Pizza Oven Creation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't it be nice if someone posted something-decent-about these pics, these kids, what you are seeing. Just saying.

Heading towards page 3, a lot of personal effort here...few replies. Or have there been any? Don't recall.

What about the pics here, the life you see worth speaking to? Anything good to say about helping the kids? Say something.
    Last edited by Lancer; May 21, 2014, 10:09.
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Search for Little Miss Pondol photo shoot happened at our Garcia house and will be on Jagna TV sometime in the coming weeks, and we're advertising our Jagna house on same. Jagna TV makes it to Garcia too. The photo shoot was very cute and everyone had a good time. Mothers put on far too much makeup and afterwards sent the kids swimming in the pool to wash it off.

They loved the venue, and getting our place on local TV will be good for the buildup to opening a business. Kids had a blast, lots showed in addition to contestants!

Comment

First firing of the pizza oven tonight. Try cooking a pizza for friends next week. Wood fired ovens built in Roman times are still being fired thousands of years later. I hope the family carries on the firings when we are no longer even memories.

Comment

How did it go?
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

awesome Lancer, Mrs Horse says I could do this in Thailand when I retire....kudos
            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

So is the pizzarestaura t located in. The front of the house where the set back was at the beginning?
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
              X