A very middle class revenge story...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sava View Post

Good. Cuz it's more fun when you are here.

and it pained me to say that
    Yeah, but then I think the same about Ben...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

This is such a crazy scandal. I do love how the ex-wife was like, I'm going to serve jail time myself just so you will have to as well!
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Potted history follows-

There was a politician. Let's call him "****".

He had a wife, called "Mrs ****".

He also had an assistant called "Lumbering ManWoman". Who he was shagging behind Mrs ****'s back.

**** got caught speeding, and asked Mrs **** to say it was her driving so that he wouldn't get banned. Mrs **** did that.

Many years later, Mrs **** found out **** was shagging Lumbering ManWoman, and went Proper Shouty Crackers.

Mrs **** had a friend who was a Judge. Let's call her "Psychopathic Liar".

Psychopathic Liar helped Mrs **** arrange release of the story to the press and police, in an attempt to manage the situation and avoid Mrs **** getting prosecuted, while ensuring ****'s career was ruined.

In doing so, Psychopathic Liar gave false statements to the police and also illegally altered documents.

**** went to prison for perverting the course of justice.

So did Mrs ****.

So dis Psychopathic Liar.

The End.
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
          It's traffic tickets!!!! You don't have sex scandals and spy rings over there? That's all I'm sayin'.

ACK!
          Google "UK politician auto-asphyxiation"
          “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
            Potted history follows-

There was a politician. Let's call him "****".

He had a wife, called "Mrs ****".

He also had an assistant called "Lumbering ManWoman". Who he was shagging behind Mrs ****'s back.

**** got caught speeding, and asked Mrs **** to say it was her driving so that he wouldn't get banned. Mrs **** did that.

Many years later, Mrs **** found out **** was shagging Lumbering ManWoman, and went Proper Shouty Crackers.

Mrs **** had a friend who was a Judge. Let's call her "Psychopathic Liar".

Psychopathic Liar helped Mrs **** arrange release of the story to the press and police, in an attempt to manage the situation and avoid Mrs **** getting prosecuted, while ensuring ****'s career was ruined.

In doing so, Psychopathic Liar gave false statements to the police and also illegally altered documents.

**** went to prison for perverting the course of justice.

So did Mrs ****.

So dis Psychopathic Liar.

The End.
            That is a MUCH better story, MOBIUS shoulda used that one!

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Agree.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Yeah, thanks Bugs
                "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Working...
                X