No announcement yet.

Even Casual Pot Use Changes the Brain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News: even casual use changes your brain. As in, casual brain use. Also, not using it.
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

BREAKING NEWS: EVERYTHING YOU DO CHANGES YOUR BRAIN :WHOAH:

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
        Yes, but his brain was permanently changed.....
        Yeah, now that I don't smoke pot I'm not a commie, and praise be to God.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

So now religion is your drug. Seen it happen many times.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
            So now religion is your drug. Seen it happen many times.
            Yep

Comment

and converts tend to be more zealous

I was when I quit smoking cigs

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                and converts tend to be more zealous

I was when I quit smoking cigs
                I'm not a zealot about this. I'm a zealot for Christ. But this is a place for debate among other things.

Comment

and you think Jesus taught his followers to cast stones at the stoned?

Comment

and you think Jesus taught his followers to cast stones at the stoned?
                    Jesus leaves it up to the kings of this earth.

Comment

Jesus taught his followers they're kings of this earth?

are kings without sin?

Comment

Kid is referring to that whole "give to Caesar" parable.
                        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Jesus taught his followers they're kings of this earth?

are kings without sin?
                          The police oppose your drug use and see how it is ruining communities. That's why 99.9% of them what to stay illegal. Who am I to oppose them?

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                            Kid is referring to that whole "give to Caesar" parable.
                            Yes, but Jesus didn't tell his followers to apply for the job of Caesar

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                            The police oppose your drug use and see how it is ruining communities. That's why 99.9% of them what to stay illegal. Who am I to oppose them?
                            I thought you're a Christian.... and my drug use hasn't ruined my community

what percent of Caesar's cops supported executing Jesus?

if we dont have a drug war how many of those cops will lose their jobs?

Comment

HEY. Wrong kind of trolling for this thread. Love you guys, but make it funny or get out, please.

Argument is fine, too, but be polite - OP rule; thanks.
                              AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                              JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Yes, but Jesus didn't tell his followers to apply for the job of Caesar
                                I'm not sure what you expect from me, to vote for who you vote for?
                                I thought you're a Christian.... and my drug use hasn't ruined my community
                                I think I said it was ruining communities, not yours specifically.
                                what percent of Caesar's cops supported executing Jesus?
                                You aren't Jesus.
                                if we dont have a drug war how many of those cops will lose their jobs?
                                Why would I want them to lose their jobs?

Comment

Working...
                                X