Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would have been the most disastrous US President?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    But it's not the Wagneran Opera held in 1913's Sarajevo, how could Molly be expected to know?
    Holy entirely unfunny statement Batman !

May I politely suggest you go piss up a rope, f*ckstick ?
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
      Treehouse.

ACK!
      Dosshouse. Your turn.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
        Cleaning out the reading material from the bathroom, finally?
        I wish I had one, they're quite rare and very valuable.

AND FOR THE RECORD, I wasn't born yet in 1948.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

What? Bathrooms?
          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
            What? Bathrooms?
            Parts of the U.S. are still awaiting entry to the Third World- when they eventually pass the waste disposal test they'll be allowed in.

AND FOR THE RECORD, I wasn't born yet in 1948
            rah is that a Sister Bendy denial, or does it actually bear a striking resemblance to the truth ?

Comment

Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
              What? Bathrooms?
              Very good. I guess I should have anticipated that one. At least it wasn't as bad as my badly typed post that ended up in Guy's sig.

And for molly and the record, 1954, so it's the big 60 this year. So yes, it was a striking resemblance to the truth.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                Very good. I guess I should have anticipated that one. At least it wasn't as bad as my badly typed post that ended up in Guy's sig.

And for molly and the record, 1954, so it's the big 60 this year. So yes, it was a striking resemblance to the truth.
                That was only to be expected. Unlike the wimpled w@nker, you don't have a track record of speaking with a forked tongue. I loved the lengths he went to to avoid saying he wasn't a certificated teacher in Texas....

Comment

Working...
                X