Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Leaving Forever!

Hi, Everybody.
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Are you the one referenced in Patroklos' signature?

Comment

It's possible. I'd have to see it to be sure.

Yep.
      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

How do you feel about the new Venezuelan president?
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

He's dreamy.

Working man becomes President. Awesome!

Comment

Hi Che!
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

He's doing such a great job governing, too.

Comment

(Also, hi! how is tebbens?)

Comment

Che!!!!!!

Welcome Home!
                  "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

ho-leee ****. long time no see, Che.
                    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Welcome back!

I've kept your spirit alive
                      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                        Hi Che!
                        HI!

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                          (Also, hi! how is tebbens?)
                          He has succeeded as a life form and spawned. But, he still lives in Indiana, so not that successful.

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO View Post
                            Che!!!!!!

Welcome Home!
                            It's good to be back.

Comment

The site is now owned by a farmer in the Philippines.

Care for a balut?
                              No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
                              X