You've Been Invited to Her Place...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
    I should have known you were too much of a ***** to actually stand up and face an issue. It's much more your recent style to just ***** and cry about bull****.
    Why don't you do something about the murdered babies?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by 100% Wolf View Post
      Are you admitting you have no way of knowing the things you claim?
      What claim?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        What claim?
        The claim that rape tribunals are kicking men out of college without proof left and right?
        [Pets] can't be reasoned with when their instincts kick in and they remember that they're animals. Especially dogs which are genetically 100% wolves. - Al B. Sure!

Comment

• Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
          ok, it's very clear that you haven't a clue what you're talking about. i can only encourage you to do some research and try to apply a little critical thinking to what you've just said.
          Good night!

If the evidence suggests there is a 51% chance he is guilty, what is the chance he is innocent?

Comment

• Originally posted by 100% Wolf View Post
            The claim that rape tribunals are kicking men out of college without proof left and right?
            That's an established fact. What's wrong with you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
              You should maybe cut them some slack.
              Kidding, right ?

They lack manners and vocabulary and learning.

No slack from me.
              Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                I'd take his experience with women over yours.
                I'd take mine with women over yours.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
                  Kidding, right ?
                  I would never.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                    Is this some sort of weird hangover from the Pilgrim Fathers that stops Americans asking "Fancy a shag?"?
                    It was easier in the good old days. Then they had bundling.

The idea was that if a couple was seriously courting, it should spend a night together in the girl's bed to ensure compatibility. There were ground rules: underclothes must be kept on at all times, parents would retire to their own bedroom, and there should be no hanky-panky. To that end, the bundling board or the bundling sack might make an appearance. The bundling board was a large plank placed between the two lovers. It has to be said that as a form of contraception it is suspect. The bundling sack was like a double sleeping bag sewn up the middle.
                    Experience the largest outdoor educational living museum in the country, through immersive and authentic 18th-century programming for our guests.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                      I would never.
                      Ohh, you fibber. I'm telling on you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	45a456f9-c3e7-4b57-b720-cc78edcd50fe.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	9100258

Comment

Why don't you do something about the murdered babies?
                        What the **** are you talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                          Uh, would this be the right thread to disclose that I got solicited like 2 days ago by a prostitute in the line at Whataburger at 2am?
                          She's a prostitute- it's her job.

You don't imagine a nurse who gives you a rectal examination does it for pleasure, do you ?
                          Last edited by molly bloom; March 18, 2014, 12:46.

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post

(I'm told the tape wasn't uh, very exciting, they were both pretty unattractive)

Imagine- how very unlike real life, where everyone is so good looking !

Comment

Some people don't believe men should be treated as equals.
                              Indeed- some men think that women should go back to being doormats and kitchen utensils and laundry maids.

And an Accujac in the bedroom of course.

Comment

Well I've been aaccused of hating women. Some people might actually believe that.
                                Yes, but to be fair, only based on what you write here.

Comment

Working...
                                X