Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is it possible that some sick dude serial masturbates into hotel pillows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
    You could just reduce the chances of pregnancy to zero by sharing your thoughts on women with any woman there's a chance of you having sex with.
    Even the dead ones ?
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

You could just reduce the chances of pregnancy to zero by sharing your thoughts on women with any woman there's a chance of you having sex with.
      The most effective form of birth control. "
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

This form of birth control is not just restricted to Kidicious. Anyone can repeat the things he says if they wish to prevent physical contact with a female.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

How do you think I cut them loose?
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Well, not all physical contact, obviously. I don't think Kid's idiotic opinions prevent him from beating on a woman, for example.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              How do you think I cut them loose?
              A key to their manacles, I thought, Mr. Heidnik.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
                A key to their manacles, I thought, Mr. Heidnik.
                You are too kind. "Cut them loose" would imply hacking off their extremities.....
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                  You are too kind. "Cut them loose" would imply hacking off their extremities.....
                  How do you think he immobilizes them in the first place ?

Amputation just above the elbow and just above the knee- that way he can hang them on two coat hooks for easy access.

Comment

Working...
                  X