Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then the city should sure his estate.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
      Then the city should sure his estate.
      I approve of this too.

estate tax should be 100%
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
        train delays can have a significant impact on productivity, resulting in millions in lost revenue
        I was actually thinking of the person in charge of the train.... and the emergency workers and the people waiting to get on. Selfishness.
        Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

I just want actual evidence and numbers... not just some internet turd's feeling on the matter

also, no offense
          Also, SAVA, your link only includes "full-time minimum wage workers". If we raise the minimum wage I'm sure part-time minimum wage workers will have to be paid more too.

Honestly I don't understand your thought process:
          1. Full-time minimum wage workers earned half of what "Wall street employees" got in bonuses
          2. ??????????
          3. Doubling the minimum wage would cost half of what Wall street employees receive in bonuses.

$14.50 an hour full time would be ~$29,000 a year. Maybe ~30% of US households currently make less than that. Exactly how far would we get if we took the $27 billion in bonuses "Wall street employees" apparently got and distributed it among members of the ~34 million poorest households?
          [Pets] can't be reasoned with when their instincts kick in and they remember that they're animals. Especially dogs which are genetically 100% wolves. - Al B. Sure!

Comment

30% of US households earn less than $29,000?!?!!

WTF that's nothing.
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
              30% of US households earn less than $29,000?!?!!

WTF that's nothing.
              It's roughly the average of the second quintile. I don't have the exact figure.
              [Pets] can't be reasoned with when their instincts kick in and they remember that they're animals. Especially dogs which are genetically 100% wolves. - Al B. Sure!

Comment

Originally posted by 100% Wolf View Post
                Also, SAVA, your link only includes "full-time minimum wage workers". If we raise the minimum wage I'm sure part-time minimum wage workers will have to be paid more too.

Honestly I don't understand your thought process:
                1. Full-time minimum wage workers earned half of what "Wall street employees" got in bonuses
                2. ??????????
                3. Doubling the minimum wage would cost half of what Wall street employees receive in bonuses.

$14.50 an hour full time would be ~$29,000 a year. Maybe ~30% of US households currently make less than that. Exactly how far would we get if we took the $27 billion in bonuses "Wall street employees" apparently got and distributed it among members of the ~34 million poorest households?
                I'm not disagreeing with you.

Just show me some actual evidence... and not your "common sense" reasoning. You have zero credibility. Support your case with facts from someone who does have credibility.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'm not disagreeing with you.

Just show me some actual evidence... and not your "common sense" reasoning. You have zero credibility. Support your case with facts from someone who does have credibility.
                  SAVA doesn't disagree with me. Pretty credible, right?

Comment

SAVA doesn't disagree with me. Pretty credible, right?
                    Honestly dude. It takes 2 ****ing seconds to google.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Dude, it should have taken you less than 2 seconds to realize that "we could double the minimum wage at half the cost of what Wall Street bankers earn in bonuses" is a retarded thing to say. Why should I resort to Google every time you, Ben Kenobi or Kidicious says something utterly divorced from reality?

Comment

I didn't say it. Don't get mad at me.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Why should I resort to Google every time you, Sister Bendy or Kidicious says something utterly divorced from reality?
                          My immediate response with the first two is usually disbelief followed by hollow laughter. Sava at least makes me smile and laugh properly.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

yay
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I didn't say it. Don't get mad at me.
                              Um. Actually you misinterpreted what someone else said, as far as I can tell.

Comment

yay
                                Right back atcha bad self.

Click image for larger version

Name:	292606_85a6f49394f38e320285e862eba6cc1d_large.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	9100143

Comment

Working...
                                X