Fix my computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix my computer

Got bluescreened. Also been having an issue where I have no display on startup.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	118.5 KB
ID:	9135901
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Reinstall your display drivers

Also install this http://www.resplendence.com/whocrashed and use it to run an analysis on your crash dump
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Do I need to completely reinstall the driver? Just updated it.
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Yeah, uninstall from device manager, then reinstall
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Okay.

Comment

now fix my computer

Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

After reinstalling the vid driver and cleaning the GPU, things seemed to be going alright, but had another BSoD.Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled2.png
Views:	1
Size:	162.7 KB
ID:	9100355

Comment

Here is the video guide:

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

Don't thank me, hope it helps!

Comment

In Russia the guy would have whipped the computer.

Comment

Is it plugged in?

Have you tried turning it off and then turning it on again?
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Yes

You can always try to call technical support.

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

in soviet russia, computer whips YOU!
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

You're not supposed to store your chocolates in it.
                          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

And the DVD tray is not a cup holder
                            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

It's a tortilla warmer!

ACK!
                              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                              X