Arizona's new anti-gay law.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
    Because that's what most human beings do. I do it to women too. Gender equality.

I don't walk in the street. That's why sidewalks exist. And I don't walk much either. That's why cars exist.

But if I saw a guy walking in the street, I'd probably yell "SIDEWALK!"
    Oh so when you see women you judge her harshly? Like what? You think see's a sex offender?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      Why do you judge men according to the way they look? When you walk by a man on the street do you say, "bet he's a sex offender?"
      It's mostly your posts that establish you as a creep although the sunglasses and mustache aren't helping matters.
      [Pets] can't be reasoned with when their instincts kick in and they remember that they're animals. Especially dogs which are genetically 100% wolves. - Al B. Sure!

Comment

Oh so when you see women you judge her harshly? Like what? You think see's a sex offender?
        I judge everyone harshly. Gender plays no role.
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Feminists aren't inherently nincompoops. People in general are. Though some groups of people have higher rates of nincompoopitude than others... or may be completely filled with nincompoopetry... "men's rights" activists, for instance.
          So it's ok for you to call women nincompoops because you hate men, but it's not ok for me because I don't?

This is the part where you say I'm trying to hard, isn't it?

Comment

I judge everyone harshly. Gender plays no role.
            So you hate women AND MEN.

Comment

• Originally posted by 100% Wolf View Post
              It's mostly your posts that establish you as a creep although the sunglasses and mustache aren't helping matters.
              You never identify anything in particular that I post. You call me creepy simply because you've judged men's rights. I've been through this with kentonio who thinks I'm a woman hater becsuse I called one woman a slut.

Stop being dishonest with yourself.

Comment

• It's the general picture I get from the totality of your posts, not from any particular one.
                [Pets] can't be reasoned with when their instincts kick in and they remember that they're animals. Especially dogs which are genetically 100% wolves. - Al B. Sure!

Comment

Stop being dishonest
                  The only one being dishonest here is you. I'm currently only ignoring BK due to personal reasons. I'm adding you because you simply do not add anything to the Poly experience.

I hope you are able to man-up and seek help at some point. I wish you the best.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

It's the general picture I get from the totality of your posts, not from any particular one.

Comment

The only one being dishonest here is you. I'm currently only ignoring BK due to personal reasons. I'm adding you because you simply do not add anything to the Poly experience.

I hope you are able to man-up and seek help at some point. I wish you the best.
                      Oh ****! You didn't have anymore man hating comments. Good for you. Enjoy your truth free existence man hater.

Comment

• Can't believe I actually wore down a troll.

Damn I'm good.

Comment

Oh ****! You didn't have anymore man hating comments. Good for you. Enjoy your truth free existence man hater.
                          Here's an example of your insanity. There's your conviction that only you have the truth, and those who disagree with you are just denying it because they hate men or something.

Comment

• You can have your thread back MrFun. No intention of taking this one over. That's why I started the other one. Good luck with your gay rights

Comment

Here's an example of your insanity. There's your conviction that only you have the truth, and those who disagree with you are just denying it because they hate men or something.
                              YOU'RE AGAINST MEN'S RIGHTS MORON!

Comment

You can have your thread back MrFun. No intention of taking this one over. That's why I started the other one. Good luck with your gay rights
                                Thanks. I also think it will help, by putting you on Ignore.
                                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                                X