X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    CITATION NEEDED

(I was wrong too... It is Tom DeLongE )
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

So in Poly argument rules that means you are a proven liar.
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

2-0 to me
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

I think Delonge and Delay are pretty close. Stop splitting hairs. You're like Hitler when he was splitting hairs over Germany's borders.
          [Pets] can't be reasoned with when their instincts kick in and they remember that they're animals. Especially dogs which are genetically 100% wolves. - Al B. Sure!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
            2-0 to me
            You were proven wrong, so this post should have been 2-1. But since you lied about this, now its 2-2!!! LIAR
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Originally posted by 100% Wolf View Post
              I think Delonge and Delay are pretty close. Stop splitting hairs. You're like Hitler when he was splitting hairs over Germany's borders.
              DeLonge and DeLay

3-0
              We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                You were proven wrong, so this post should have been 2-1. But since you lied about this, now its 2-2!!! LIAR
                I was trolling for the correction though.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

That's as believable as when Ben says he's trolling

Comment

I'm going to go with MikeH on this one.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Sava agrees with you?! 3-2 for me!

Comment

I change my vote.
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Damn.

Comment

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                              That's as believable as when Ben says he's trolling
                              He has to be trolling. I mean who can take the Catholic Church seriously?
                              [Pets] can't be reasoned with when their instincts kick in and they remember that they're animals. Especially dogs which are genetically 100% wolves. - Al B. Sure!

Comment

Originally posted by 100% Wolf View Post
                                He has to be trolling. I mean who can take the Catholic Church seriously?
                                Desperate transvestites on L.S.D. .
                                Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Working...
                                X