No announcement yet.

"*****, You're an Idiot!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kidicious please explain to me why telling women they should be ashamed of their bodies and wear burqas is "feminism" because I'm confused.

Comment

Originally posted by Ban Kenobi View Post
      I'm sorry but I was under the impression that Beyonce's fan base mostly consisted of women and gay men. Yep I'm sure they're buying her albums because of "the sex".

Also I don't know why you ruled out the possibility that she just performs the way she wants to perform. At this point she doesn't really need more money.
      She does that because she makes money doing it.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        You're definitely just being an idiot. I mean sex poses. I mean her lyrics.
        Sex poses. Oh boy, I guess Elvis was objectifying himself too then.

Comment

Kidicious please explain to me why telling women they should be ashamed of their bodies and wear burqas is "feminism" because I'm confused.
          I don't respond to strawmen.

Comment

Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
            Hips or lips, to quote 'Cruising'. Which I don't normally like to do...
            I have no idea what this means.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

She does that because she makes money doing it.
              Evidence...?

Comment

You are a strawman.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Sex poses. Oh boy, I guess Elvis was objectifying himself too then.
                  He certainly was you moron.

Comment

You're definitely just being an idiot. I mean sex poses. I mean her lyrics.
                    Her lyrics ?!!!!?????

Yeah, way more blatant than 'Love To Love You Baby'.
                    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

It's hard to accurately characterize someone's argument if they're incapable of coherent communication.

Comment

He certainly was you moron.
                        Sexual objectification is the act of treating a person merely as an instrument of sexual pleasure, making them a "sex object". Objectification more broadly means treating a person as a commodity or an object, without regard to their personality or dignity. Objectification is most commonly examined at the level of a society, but can also refer to the behavior of individuals.

Learn what words mean before you use them, idiot.

I know it's common for Christians to hate sex and think everything up to and including masturbation is evil but please don't appropriate terms you don't even understand for your moral crusade...

Comment

Damn you're stupid gribbler.

Comment

Why did feminists criticise her before her religious tranformation you dumb ****s?

Comment

Oh yeah. A google search of "feminists criticise Beyonce" turns up nothing but attacks on these feminists who are never named. Are you talking about Tammy Bruce or some other conservative feminist?
                              Try reading more newspapers.

Huffington report from late January criticising Beyonce's feminist credentials, partcularly regarding domestic violence.
                              Beyonce: when you smile affectionately and sing along with that lyric, you are propagating a cycle of humiliation, of rape, of violence that is still horrifically real for women all over the world.

Similar viewpoint from the Guardian-
                              Lyrics referring to domestic violence and abusive men have passed largely unchallenged in discussions of Beyoncé's hit song. And that is disturbing, writes Tshepo Mokoena

Forbes from late January questioning Beyonce's commitment to feminism beyond looking for commercial gain-
                              Last month when Beyonce’s massively successful secret album launched, I had it on repeat for weeks, and danced all over my house with my baby girl to the addictive beats of “Flawless,” “XO,” “Grown Woman,” and “Pretty Hurts” just to name a few. With her latest self-titled album, Beyonce placed [...]

Deeply ambivalent article from ***** magazine querying Beyonce's feminist credentials-
                              http://*****magazine.org/article/all...yonce-feminism
                              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Damn you're stupid gribbler.

You're the one who probably feels guilty about masturbating. That's pretty stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X