Skyrim: Because OG is dead...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skyrim: Because OG is dead...

Been playing skyrim for a while now and my favorite moments in the game both happened yesterday:

1. Using Unrelenting Force to hurl a Forsworn off the side of a mountain

2. Using the Ethereal Shout to jump off said mountain to loot the body.

What are some of yours?

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Going into a very linear cave and killing lots of skeletons. All the while solving stupid switch puzzles. And when I get through with that, I go through some very linear caves filled with steampunk robots. Oh yeah.

Comment

You could always stick your finger in your very linear cave...

ACK!

Comment

Or, and this may sound silly, you could finish the ****ing Dead Pool thread!

ACK!

Comment

If you are interested, Tubes, I have a number of excellent mods I could recommend.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I use several, SkyUI, Wearable Lanterns, Apocalypse, Left hand rings, but, I could always use more.

ACK!

Comment

I've never quite seen someone complain that Skyrim was too "linear". That's a new one.

I haven't played it in a while. But... Skyrim

I've got all sorts of nude and sex mods. My character is female. She's also got a strap on and can use it on the men. That's funny.

Aside from that I've got a few that streamline the gameplay a bit... these aren't the exact names of the mods. I can find out if anyone wants.

weightless food (BECAUSE I NEED 4000 CHEESE WEDGES. STOP JUDGING ME)
              more weapons and armor (pretty much just more options in the same 'class' of weaponry... for aesthetics)

I've got this other mod that creates a dungeon by River... uhmmm that little River town in the beginning. What's the name? But anyways, it's a dungeon for the player with dupes of all the female characters... to be used along with nude mods, etc. Also, it's got all the crafting and enchanting stuff in one room along with two shopkeepers with lots of $$$. It makes grinding smithing and enchanting real easy.

There's also a few chambers where you can kill dupe NPC's and level up your attacks.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                I use several, SkyUI, Wearable Lanterns, Apocalypse, Left hand rings, but, I could always use more.

ACK!
                I love realism and challenge, so the big ones are Requiem, Frostfall, Realistic Needs and Diseases, and Hunterborn. Immersive Armors and Immersive Weapons can really shake up the look of the game quite a bit, so you don't see the same stuff over and over again.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                  Immersive Armors and Immersive Weapons
                  Yes! That's what I got.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I got one that makes all potions weigh .1 also.

ACK!

Comment

Working...
                    X