A free modern remake of Thief exists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A free modern remake of Thief exists

Called the Dark Mod, using but not requiring Doom 3.

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

WTF Al, you're a marine, you're supposed to like CoD and BF, not stealth games.
    Graffiti in a public toilet
    Do not require skill or wit
    Among the **** we all are poets
    Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

i played it quite a lot when it came out. it's a great game and if you liked thief, you'll like this.
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I wish the Thief coming out this month was more promising. The previews are somewhat critical which is not a good sign because previews of AAA games are almost always glowing. Reviewers wait until the reviews to criticize. Supposedly, it's essentially Assassin's Creed and the story is really bad.

You almost wonder why they can't just make a pretty version of Thief: The Dark Project until you read the comments on the trailer's video and dozens of people saying Thief is a rip-off of Dishonored And you realize that even though the Thief series sold very well in its day, very few of today's players even played it.
        Last edited by Al B. Sure!; February 9, 2014, 23:08.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

This theif is modern and know the techniques of robbery.

Comment

Working...
          X